Justin practices a wide range of civil litigation, involving areas of commercial and business litigation, including contract, commission, and restrictive covenant disputes, as well as real estate, landlord/tenant, local government, personal injury, and employment matters. Justin is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts as well as the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Justin is a Florida native, who moved to Fort Myers, Florida in the late 80’s. Upon graduating from North Fort Myers High School in 2001, he attended the University of Florida where he graduated cum laude with a degree in Decision Information Science in 2005. Between undergraduate and law school, he began practicing commercial real estate with Corbin Henderson Company in downtown Fort Myers, where he still hangs his license, as well as interning with then Councilman, Randy Henderson, of the City of Fort Myers.
In 2006, Justin attended the Cumberland School of Law and was a member of the Moot Court Board. After graduating in 2009, he immediately began working with Geraghty, Dougherty & Edwards, P.A. While not at work, Justin spends time fishing, hunting, and golfing.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Board member of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County (2011-Present)
- Resource Development Chair of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County (2012-Present)
- Member of the Lee County Bar Association
- Member of the Calusa Inns of Court (2010-2013)
- Member of the Coastal Conservation Association (2010-Present)